We understand that we are living in a time of uncertainty.
Please be assured that we are doing everything possible to maintain a safe place to work and to shop. Cleaning and sanitizing continues to be done frequently. All staff and volunteers have been screened and questioned to confirm the safety of those working and visiting our stores. We are also making every effort to encourage social distancing to reduce exposure to staff and customers.
Co-op store guidelines effective Monday March 30th, 2020.
- Total customer store occupancy maximum is no more than 50 people at any time until further notice.
- Every person who intends to enter the food stores must wash their hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or santitize before entry and touching any carts.
- Our team members are committed to disinfect the shopping cart handles and surfaces regularly.
- Customers may not bring in carts from outside to use for shopping unless we wipe down the handles first before entry.
We ask that you kindly
- Do not enter our stores if you have been travelling, are in isolation, or are showing symptoms of illness
- Practice social distancing, keeping 6 feet between yourself and all other persons
- Shop alone if possible
- Do not shop with your children
- Use credit card or debit to pay; preferably tap
Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions regarding COVID-19 or if you have any other concerns, please contact us at 204-325-9595.