We understand that we are living in a time of uncertainty and worry.
Please be assured that we are doing everything possible to maintain a safe place to work and to shop. Cleaning and sanitizing continues to be done frequently. All staff and volunteers have been screened and questioned to confirm the safety of those working and visiting our stores. We are also making every effort to encourage social distancing to reduce exposure to staff and customers.
With the recent positive COVID-19 count increasing in the Southern Health Region, there have been some mounting concerns with valid reasoning.
Effective Monday March 30th, 2020 we will make the following changes at both of our food stores.
- Total customer store occupancy maximum is no more than 50 people at any time until further notice.
- Every person who intends to enter the food store must wash their hands with soap and water for 20 seconds before entry and touching any carts.
- Hand Sanitizer is permitted if a person chooses over soap and water.
- Our team members are committed to disinfect the shopping cart handles.
- Customers may not bring in carts from outside to use for shopping unless we wipe down the handles first before entry.
We ask that you kindly
- Practice social distancing, keeping 3-6 feet between yourself and all other persons
- Shop alone if possible
- Do not shop with your children
- Use credit card or debit to pay
Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions regarding COVID-19 or if you have any other concerns, please contact us at 204-325-9595.