AUCTION IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR TAKING PART!
WINNING BIDDERS!! PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM HERE.
THE LOVE LOCAL AUCTION WILL BE LIVE MAY 20-29!
This is your chance to join us in supporting our community through a fun and meaningful online auction!
Items are up for bid on Facebook and Instagram. All items in the auction have been purchased or donated by Winkler/Morden Co-op, or by a local supplier.
100% of proceeds will go to local non-profit organizations that have had to cancel fundraising events due to COVID-19.
You are invited to generously bid on these items knowing that the value of the product being bid on will be matched by Co-op and donated to local non-profit organizations of your choice.
Pictures of items as well as specific instructions and details will be posted daily.
HOW TO PLACE A BID: To place a bid, click on the photo of the item you want to bid on, either on Facebook or Instagram. Check to see what the previous bid is. Bid $1 (or more) in order to outbid the previous bid in the comment section. Please bid in NO LESS than $1 increments.
100% OF PROCEEDS will go to local organizations. After you have won your item, you will let us know which non-profit organization will receive the proceeds.
Non-profits could include:
Pembina Valley Pregnancy Care Centre
South Central Cancer Resource
Pembina Counselling Centre
...and many more!
PAYMENT: We will take payment by credit card, cheque or cash at our Winkler Co-op Admin office (370 Main Street). All items must be paid for before June 5, 2020 or you will lose your item. The winning bidder will be sent a message with their total, as well as instructions. This is an actual auction - please be prepared to pay the amount you bid.
OFFICIAL AUCTION RULES:
1. To make a bid for the Online Auction item, simply enter your bid amount in the comment section. The opening bid on the item must be at least the minimum bid. Each subsequent bid must follow the minimum increment of $1.00. Any bids not adhering to this format will be declared invalid and voided.
2. Once the auction is declared closed, the highest bid entered on the comment section that adheres to the designated increment shall constitute the winning bid and will so be marked. In the event of a dispute, Winkler Co-op will act as the final authority.
3. The winning bidder will be contacted, via Facebook or Instagram message, to arrange payment (cash, credit card, cheque) and to arrange pick up or delivery of item.
4. Payment for items purchased must be made in full at the Winkler Admin Office. We accept cash, credit card, debit or a personal cheque.
5. If the item is left unclaimed by June 5, 12 pm, 2020, it will be offered to the next highest bidder and sold.
6. By bidding in the Online Auction, each bidder agrees to these auction rules. Winkler Co-op reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the Online Auction. Auction item purchases are final. No returns or exchanges will be issued. All items are “as is”.
7. Winkler Co-op provides no guarantees, or warranties of auction items.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204-325-9595.