Co-op values all employees and offers a compensation package incorporating a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and recognition programs for service. We offer both full-time and part-time positions that can take advantage of:
- Flexible hours schedules to accommodate personal needs
- Competitive wages
- Time-off benefits, including paid vacation and sick days
- Comprehensive benefits package including dental plan, extended health care, group life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Pension plan with matching employer contribution
- Education assistance and scholarship programs
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
We are invested in our team members as they are a key part of our business, serving the needs of Co-op members and customers.
If you are interested in a career at Winkler Co-op, please click here.
For part time work, click here.