Donations & Community Support
October 12, 2019
It is very important to our organization that our Co-op is committed to contributing to the betterment of our communities, our members and our employees.
It is because of your support at our Co-op locations that we are able to give back generously to our community.
Last year alone, we invested over $460,000 back into our community through donations and sponsorships.
PLEASE NOTE WHEN REQUESTING DONATIONS:
- Groups/charities must reside and be active in our trading area in order to receive donations.
- DUE TO THE LARGE NUMBER OF DONATION REQUESTS, WE REQUIRE 14 DAYS NOTICE FOR PROCESSING. This ensures that the donation request being processed can be reviewed for approval and the proper actions can be taken in order to make arrangements.
- You will be contacted personally within 5 business days from application date.
We ask that you help us out by filling out an application form in the links below. The forms will ask you questions to help us serve you better.
Online application forms:
- Bake Sales
- Community screens (e-mail email@example.com)
- Gift Card Fundraiser (e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org)
DONATIONS & SPONSORSHIP
Do you have a donation request? Whether food for your event, a credit for your account or a discount on your purchase, we'd like to help. Applying for Co-op support is simple. Just click here and follow the instructions.
FUNDRAISING GIFT CARDS
Our Fundraising Gift Card program has seen much success over the decades. We recently have made improvements to make the experience better for you. When your non-profit group sells the gift cards, 10% of all sales will be donated back to your group. Please contact Connie with questions by emailing email@example.com or call 204-325-9595.
Our Co-op Gas Stations house community screens, highlighting events in our community. If you have an non-profit event coming up that you would like to promote, please e-mail an ad to firstname.lastname@example.org. Required: 8000x4500 pixel JPG or PDF.
Co-op’s hope is to build into our community. Please let us know if there is any other way we could help. We are always open to new and exciting ideas!
If you have questions, we'd be happy to help. Please call 204-325-9595 or e-mail Connie at email@example.com.
There are no featured stories at this time.